|Posted by sidda on January 10, 2021 at 7:45 PM|
- 10:02 AM January 9, 2021 meeting called to order by Club President Hendrick
- pledge of allegiance lead by VP Seri Jane
- 4H pledge
- financial report by Treasurer Heather (any suggestions or ideas of fundraisers we could hold, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- summary of holiday party by Marketing Officer Sidda (click this link to view blog post https://www.altadena4h.com/apps/blog/show/49594596-holiday-party-)
- recreation activity (sticker story) led by Recreation Leader Sequoia
- program: discussed 1st rabbit meeting led by Heather and watched types of rabbits video
- reminder about when projects begin
- meeting adjourned
|Posted by sidda on December 15, 2020 at 12:15 AM|
On December 12, Altadena Foothills 4H hosted a district wide holiday party. It was a blast! Some people wore their festive santa hats and others wore their ugly christmas sweaters. We started the party off with a bingo game lead by Keira. Then we played a kahoot game that included a bunch of holiday trivia questions, lead by our NEW recreation leader, Sequoia! After that, we played a game called "The Mystery Box" where Lina, our club secretery, held up a bag with a mystery item inside. After asking around 20 questions, we came to the conclusion that it was a Santa hat. Then, we had our holiday treat show off. I made a peppermint hot chocolate mug cake, Sequoia baked a yule log swiss roll cake with fondant decorations, Emma + Evangeline made toffee crunch, Amber + Ellie baked cookies, and Seri Jane made brownie bites. We also watched a quick holiday video. Here's the link, check it out, it's pretty funny!
|Posted by sidda on November 17, 2020 at 11:10 AM|
Hey there, I'm Sidda! I'm the youth leader of the Small Business project and I'm the marketing officer! I'm SO excited to launch the re-design of our club website! The “club life" will have all of our announcements, from general meetings to projects to special events. The “enroll" page gives you and your family easy steps to follow to complete the online registration. The “projects“ page has information about each project for the current year, including the leader name(s), times, dates, age ranges, materials fees, and an overview of the project curriculum. On the “team“ page, you will find a message from our club's adult leader and a list of youth leadership team members. The “contact page“ allows you to write a quick message to the club leader. The “FAQs” page answers the most frequently asked questions so you don’t have to go searching too far for the information that you need! Bookmark the “calendar” page to check out upcoming events. You can click forward into future months. Revisit this “blog“ where you can read a summary of general meetings and inspirational stories from club members.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK @altadena4h